Why study Maths and Physics?
The main reason for studying mathematics is that it's interesting and enjoyable. People like its challenge, its clarity, and the fact that you know when you're right. Physics, meanwhile, helps us understand the universe, from subatomic particles to galaxies.

The Tutor
Steve is an experienced Teacher from Newcastle, England. He has taught in Asia since 2007 helping hundreds of students achieve their goals. Before teaching he was an Engineer on Nuclear Submarines. He enjoys living in Kampot and learning Khmer.

Check out his Maths and Physics youtube channel.

Experience
  • Vinschool, Saigon, Vietnam
    A-Level Physics. 2019-2022
  • Varee International School, Chiang Mai, Thailand
    A-Level Maths. 2014-2019
  • Headstart International School, Phuket, Thailand
    IGCSE Maths. 2007-2014
Qualifications
  • PGCE, Nottingham University, 2011.
  • MSc, Engineering, Newcastle University, 2006.
  • BSc(Hons), Electronics, Open University, 2002.
References
"Mr Steve tutored me for my IGCSE exam and I got an A. I'd recommend him as he was really helpful at explaining things." - Sarang, 16, Lanna International School.

"Mr Steve made me believe in maths again." - Jasmine, 18, Nakorn Payap International School.

"Mr Steve has tutored me for three years and helped me go from a D to a B."
Owen, 13, Lanna International School.

"Mr Steve tutored me in Starbucks on NimmanHeamin Road to help me cross over to the IGCSE maths exam." - Julie, 16, American Pacific International School.

"Too much maths but worth it." - Yothin, 14, Nakorn Payap International School.

"I have no hesitation in recommending Steve." - Bob Savage, Yothin's father.

"My math grade went from an F to an A+." - Ben, 13, Nakorn Payap International School.

"We were very happy to find Steve. He's the best resource in Chiang Mai." - John Cruz, Ben's father.
 
Contact
hepple36@gmail.com